《闻香识女人》经典台词,有些人一分钟就过尽了一生

2018-10-13 | 影视 | 阅读 19,123

那段震撼人心的演说

那段迷人的探戈

那个肆无忌惮开着法拉利的瞎子……

当你对着镜子缅怀青春感叹年华似水时

阿尔·帕西诺让你相信,皱纹也可以是种性感。

闻香识女人

别再唧歪抽烟的事
Listen, don’t give me a problem about the cigarettes any more.

太可悲了,废物也能开上捷豹
Ah, this is pathetic! Now he’s a loser with a Jaguar.

他得给谁吹箫才能得到那辆车
Seriously, who did he have to blow to get that thing?

谁说博德的校长就得开着小破车到处转悠
Why should the headmaster of Baird be seen putt-putting around in some junker?

去那个白雪皑皑的佛蒙特得花多少钱
Well, how much are these white-bosomed slopes of Vermont?

还有一顿九道菜配上香槟的感恩节晚宴
Includes a nine-course, champagne thanksgiving dinner.

它又跟那只斑点骚野猫鬼混去了
He’s chasin’ that Calico ginch from the track houses again!

服役26年,头一次被人连降四级
26 years on the line, nobody ever busted me four grades before.

我是说你的脑子,打橄榄球不戴头盔撞坏了吧
What I’m lookin’ for is some indication of a brain. Too much football without a helmet?

那你在这鸟不拉屎的地方干什么
So, what are you doin’ here in this sparrow-fart town?

问题是,你哪来的学费,哪怕有了助学金,你爹妈坑蒙拐骗也赚不够啊
Point is, how do you afford it, even with the student aid, and the folks back home hustlin’ corn nuts?

那个小崽子吗?让她滚远点
That little piece of tail? Get her outta here!

真不敢相信是我的晚辈,没脑子还不懂礼貌
Can’t believe they’re my blood. I.Q. of sloths and the manners of banshees.

她爸是个修理工,她妈是个家庭主妇
He’s a mechanic, she’s a homemaker.

修理工不懂汽车,家庭主妇做不好饭,生的孩子又是白痴
He knows as much about cars as a beauty queen, and she bakes cookies, taste like wing nuts. As for the tots, they’re twits.

你皮肤怎么样,当我的助理得体面点
How’s your skin, son? I like my aides to be presentable.

当我没见过世面吗
You patronizing me, peewee?

高中小屁孩也敢跟我多嘴
You givin’ me that old prep school palaver?

家里有点闲钱的小屁孩们个个想着当总统
A bunch of runny-nosed snots in tweed jackets all studyin’ to be George Bush.

你是在挑衅我吗?你再敢这么干,就给我做40个俯卧撑
Is that what you’re doin’? Don’t you sharpshoot me! You’ll give me forty.

然后再做40个,然后去炊事班洗围裙
Then you’re gonna give me forty more. Then you’re gonna pull K.P., the grease pit!

油腥体臭让你闻个够,闻到生不如死,明白吗
I’ll rub your nose in enlisted men’s crud, till you don’t know which end is up! You understand?

我得靠兼职才能挣够圣诞回家的机票钱
Yeah, I want a job so I can make, you know, my plane fare home for Christmas.

他是刀子嘴豆腐心
His bark is worse than his bite.

一个周末你们就能交上朋友
By Sunday night, you’ll be best friends.

查斯克校长如何坑蒙拐骗,才让理事会赠豪车相伴
How does Mr.Trask make such wonderful deals? Why did the trustees buy him Jaguar wheels?

他没有贪赃枉法,也没装疯卖傻,他只是把嘴唇撅起,亲了理事们的屁屁
He wasn’t conniving! He wasn’t crass! He merely puckered his lips, and kissed their ass!

那辆车不是我个人的财产,是学院理事会赠予我的
That automobile is not just a possession of mine. That automobile was presented to me by the Board of Trustees.

它代表着本校引以为傲的,追求卓越的精神,而我不允许它被玷污
It is a symbol of the standard of excellence for which this school is known, and I will not have it tarnished.

-玷污车吗? -是精神 威利先生
-The automobile? -The standard, Mr. Willis.

这叫唱完白脸唱红脸,他知道说不动我,而你还举棋不定,所以要对我来硬的,对你来软的
He’s good-cop, bad-coppin’ us. He knows I’m old guard. You’re fringe. He’s gonna bear down on me and soft-soap you.

不管发生什么,我们都抵抗到底,我们不出卖朋友保全自己
It’s us against them, no matter what. We don’t cover our ass.

别让他一天喝超过四杯
Try to keep him down to four drinks a day.

能控制在四十杯,就是你的本事了
If you can keep him down to forty, you’re doin’ good.

可以给酒掺水,你知道怎么做吧
Try to water them down a little. Do you know how to do that?

有这慵懒性感的嗓音,肯定是美人
Some kind of body has got to go with that bedroom voice.

别耸肩,臭小子,我都瞎了,小动作留给小妞看吧
Don’t shrug, imbecile. I’m blind. Save your body language for the bimbi.

你那小玩意要见大世面了
Oh, big things may happen to that little thing of yours.

你有没有把头埋在卷曲的秀发里,沉醉得不想醒来
Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls, and just wanted to go to sleep forever?

还有嘴唇,碰到香软的唇,就像穿越沙漠后,尝到的第一口美酒
Or lips, and when they touched, yours were like, that first swallow of wine, after you just crossed the desert.

-你是神秘大富豪吗 -不,我只是个普通的瞎子
-Are you a rich miser or something? -No, I’m just your average blind man.

世界上有两种人,一种直面困难,一种缩回洞里
there are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover.

女人总欲求不满,容易变荡妇
When the wife gets restless, the wife gets racy.

我醒来的时候是凌晨四点,我也不知道身边是谁,我为什么来这儿,这里是哪,我该怎么做
So I wake up. It’s four in the morning. I don’t know who I’m with, why I’m there and where I am. What am I gonna do?

一边是朵亚洲小野花,咯咯笑着,像晨露一样水嫩,另一边是冷若冰霜的海军护士
I got this Asian flower, on the one hand, all giggly and dewy-like; and this hard-boiled navy nurse outta Omaha, on the other.

我们三个并排躺着,一丝不挂
We’re three across the bed, not a stitch of clothes on.

于是我想到了,不如来个东西贯通,来一招”金门大桥”,感觉像进了工程兵团
It comes to me. Let east meet west. We’ll build a golden bridge. I felt like I’d just joined the corps of engineers!

我本来打算走的,现在赶我也不走了
I was gonna go. Now I’m not leaving.

他以前是个人渣,现在他是个瞎了的人渣
He was an asshole before. Now all he is is a blind asshole.

你看,上帝很有意思,上帝确实很有幽默感,也许上帝觉得有些人不配看见光明
Hey, God’s a funny guy. God doth have a sense of humor. Maybe God thinks some people don’t deserve to see.

这女人就是为你而存在的,我感觉得到
This woman is made for you. I can feel it.

有些人一分钟就过尽了一生
Some people live a lifetime in a minute.

跳舞和人生不一样,无所谓错不错
No mistakes in the tango, not like life.

简单就是探戈的魅力,哪怕步子乱成一团,跳下去就好了
It’s simple. That’s what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on.

他开车可稳了,能在发动机上煮鸡蛋,还车的时候,我亲手给你剥鸡蛋
He drives so smooth, you can boil an egg on the engine. When we bring the car back, I’ll peel the egg for ya.

直走有什么意思,总得打打方向盘,才能有感觉
No fun just to keep it straight. You’ve got to move a little bit, feel the road.

我这一生反抗所有人,所有事,只有这样才觉得自己重要
All my life I stood up to everyone and everything, because it made me feel important.

你满脑袋只有女人,这世上还有什么好想的,查理
Boy, you have a one-track mind. Is there anything else in this world, Charlie?


闻香识女人

影片最后段精彩部分:

先生们,出了麻烦的时候,有的人逃,有的人会勇敢面对
Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay.

查理在这勇敢面对,而乔治呢,躲在爸爸的身后
Here’s Charlie facin’ the fire, and there’s George hidin’ in big daddy’s pocket.

你做了什么,你要奖励乔治而毁掉查理
And what are you doin’? You’re gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.

(你说够了吗?斯莱德先生)
(Are you finished, Mr. Slade?)

没,这才刚开始呢
No, I’m just gettin’ warmed up.

我不知道谁在这念过书
I don’t know who went to this place.

威廉·霍华德·塔夫脱,威廉·詹宁斯·布赖恩,还是威廉·泰尔,管他呢
William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever.

就算他们有过精神,也早就磨灭了,消失了
Their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It’s gone.

你现在是在培养卑鄙小人,一群告密者
You’re buildin’ a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoin’ snitches.

如果你打算把这些小不点培养成男子汉,你可得三思而行
And if you think you’re preparin’ these minnows for manhood, you better think again,

你所扼杀的,正是这学校引以为傲的精神财富
because I say you are killin’ the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.

真可耻
What a shame.

你们今天唱的什么戏
What kind of a show are you guys puttin’ on here today?

主角只有查理一个吗
I mean, the only class in this act is sittin’ next to me.

我敢说这孩子的灵魂是纯洁的
I’m here to tell you this boy’s soul is intact.

绝对没错,要问我怎么知道的
It’s non-negotiable. You know how I know?

有人,我不说是谁了,想收买他,但查理不为所动
Someone here, and I’m not gonna say who, offered to buy it. Only Charlie here wasn’t sellin’.

(先生 你太过分了)
(Sir, you’re out of order.)

我告诉你什么叫过分,你根本不知道什么是过分,查斯克先生
I show you out of order. You don’t know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.

我倒是想告诉你,但我太老了、太累了,又他妈是个瞎子
I’d show you, but I’m too old, I’m too tired, too fuckin’ blind.

要是五年前,我一准扛着火焰喷射器烧了这个鬼地方
If I were the man I was five years ago, I’d take a flamethrower to this place!

还过分?你知道我是谁吗?我什么没见识过?
Out of order? Who the hell you think you’re talkin’ to? I’ve been around, you know?

我可不是一直瞎,我也有过见识
There was a time I could see. And I have seen.

比他们还小的小伙子们,胳膊被扯下,腿被炸掉
Boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off.

但这些都不及残缺的灵魂触目惊心,灵魂残缺了可没法补
But there is nothin’ like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that.

你以为只是把这名出色的士兵灰溜溜地赶回俄勒冈老家
You think you’re merely sendin’ this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,

但我说,你扼杀了他的灵魂
but I say you are executin’ his soul!

我还没说完,我进来的时候,听到你说:”领袖的摇篮”
I’m not finished. As I came in here, I heard those words: “Cradle of leadership.”

上面没了脊梁,摇篮就会掉下来,我看已经掉了,已经垮掉了
Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here. It has fallen.

造就男子汉,培养领袖,看你们培养了什么领袖
Makers of men, creators of leaders. Be careful what kind of leaders you’re producin’ here.

我不知道查理今天缄口不言是对是错,我没有权力裁决
I don’t know if Charlie’s silence here today is right or wrong. I’m not a judge or jury.

但我知道,他不会为了自己的前途而出卖他人
But I can tell you this: he won’t sell anybody out to buy his future!

朋友们,这叫正直,这叫勇气
And that, my friends, is called integrity. That’s called courage.

这才是领袖该有的品质
Now that’s the stuff leaders should be made of.

我如今也到了人生的岔路口
Now I have come to the crossroads in my life.

我总是清楚该走哪条路
I always knew what the right path was.

无一例外,我都清楚,但我从没走过
Without exception, I knew, but I never took it.

知道为什么吗
You know why?

因为太他妈难了
It was too damn hard.

而查理,他来到岔路口
Now here’s Charlie. He’s come to the crossroads.

他做出了选择,选择了正确的路
He has chosen a path. It’s the right path.

一条有原则的,能有所作为的路
It’s a path made of principle, that leads to character.

让他走下去吧,委员会,这小伙子的未来在你们手里
Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy’s future in your hands, Committee.

他能有所作为,相信我
It’s a valuable future, believe me.

别毁了它,保护好它,支持它
Don’t destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it.

有一天你们会深感自豪的,我保证
It’s gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.

⇧回顶部